Hello and welcome to my site. It’s currently under construction and basic to start with, but it will get better!
In the last two years I’ve been writing like two entirely separate but perfectly functioning demons and have completed two novels, around fifty short stories and my third novel is at an advanced stage.
Over twenty of my short stories have been taken accepted by a wide range of publications in the UK and US. You will find some stuff about me and my writing on other pages, including links to where my short stories have been published.
I’m currently touting my novels ‘The Diarist’ (the story of a life told backwards) and ‘The King of the Crows’ (a horror novel that should go down well with crow enthusiasts) around agents and publishers. My third novel ‘The Orangerie’ (a psychological thriller) is in first draft form.
My short story ‘A Brief Moment of Rage’ has just appeared in Flame Tree’s Endless Apocalypse Anthology, tucked neatly between Lord Byron and Arthur Conan Doyle, which is of course where I belong. I’m fairly sure none of the BBC breakfast team came to a sticky end in a Conan Doyle story, but I’m not sure about Lord Byron. Unending Apocalypse blog
I was pleased to be the featured author for Left Hand Publishers blog for their Terrors Unimagined Anthology. Terrors Unimagined Blog
Check out their trailer for the book! Terrors Unimagined
As ever, I’ve got quite a few stories in the process of being published-
- ‘The Long and Terrible Journey of the Very Great Fighter’- Emerging Worlds (Zealot Script)- The front cover artwork will be taken from my story, which is very exciting.
- The Sgeul Beatha- Dark Lane Books (I love Dark Lane Books Anthologies!)
- Sister- Switchblade
- Childe Abbas- Hell Bound Books (also to be an audio book!)
- The Prisoner- Cwtch’s Blood in the Rain Anthology
- Easy as the Wind- Transmundane Press In the Air Anthology
- The Sad Girl (a fairy tale)- Cloaked press Fall in Fantasy anthology
- The Broken World- Hello Horror